Mentally healthy workplaces for business leaders: How self-care can boost business success!
(…this includes you – sole traders, small business owners, managers, supervisors and influencers!)
Our speaker for this second breakfast is Bryan Coleman, Founder and Chairman of The BANKSIA Project and a senior executive in global FMCG products. His work spans across Australia, US and China in retail, health and the commodities industries.
This is an opportunity to:
● Network with other local business leaders
● Hear from and talk to specialists in the field
● Engage in professional development on a topic that affects 1 in 5 working Australians
● Explore, share and build skills and knowledge in an interactive format developed specifically for local business leaders.
What you can expect:
● Experienced and respected speakers in the field of business wellbeing
● Fully catered breakfast
● Gain valuable insights on how your business outcomes can be boosted through greater participation in the new and growing ‘inclusion marketplace’
● Opportunities to network with your fellow local business leaders on topics that can otherwise be difficult to discuss, but which can be essential for your business’ success, health and vitality.
This is a FREE catered event, but spaces are limited so be sure to register your attendance.
The seven-part breakfast series will take place fortnightly. You are welcome and encouraged to attend as many sessions as you can.
For transport and parking options as well as other FAQ’s, visit the event website here