Mental Health and Inclusiveness for Business Success – An overview (workforce, customers, products, services)
Dr James Baker, CEO of Thornleigh health organisation, Primary & Community Care Services Ltd, will provide an overview of new opportunities in the market as a consequence of the Government’s priority to increase social and economic participation of individuals with disability and their carers. Who are the new customers and employees available in the market, and how can your business leverage this golden opportunity to improve business outcomes?
This represents a rare chance to learn about the growing demand in areas of work and industry that you might not expect, and a chance to begin exploring what opportunities are in store for your business.
Have a Go Hornsby is an exciting new initiative for local business leaders to participate in an innovative professional learning and development hub on mental health for business success.
This is an opportunity to:
● Network with other local business leaders
● Hear from and talk to specialists in the field
● Engage in professional development on a topic that affects 1 in 5 working Australians
● Explore, share and build skills and knowledge in an interactive format developed specifically for local business leaders.
What you can expect:
● Experienced and respected speakers in the field of business wellbeing
● Fully catered breakfast
● Gain valuable insights on how your business outcomes can be boosted through greater participation in the new and growing ‘inclusion marketplace’
● Opportunities to network with your fellow local business leaders on topics that can otherwise be difficult to discuss, but which can be essential for your business’ success, health and vitality.
This is a FREE catered event, but spaces are limited so be sure to register your attendance.
The seven-part breakfast series will take place fortnightly. You are welcome and encouraged to attend as many sessions as you can.
For transport and parking options as well as other FAQ’s, visit the event website